The 2022 admissions for the Association of Maritime Universities (AMU) are coming up in a few months.
Montreal University Canada Scholarships is one of the biggest scholarship programs in Canada that give you access to more than 200 universities worldwide, choose all your courses, and apply today.
The University of Montreal is a leading public university located in Montreal, Quebec. They are accepting applications for Montréal Scholarships.
The University of Montreal is the Leading Public University of Canada. They are accepting applications for Montréal Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters, Doctorate, and Postdoctoral fellowships.
The University is ranked #4 in Canada. It also ranks 73rd on the world stage, making it a fairly large university in terms of overall student count and size. This means that if you attend here, there’s going to be plenty of people around to interact with and not a whole lot of awkwardness like you might find at other universities of similar size elsewhere.
The Canadian Scholarships are the Top Rated Scholarships that offer Top Scholarships to Study in Canada.
There are more than 600 programs and degrees that can be taken at the renowned Montreal University for interested students.
The university is able to provide a unique student experience due to the various scholarships on offer, as well as the number of research projects available to them.
Over 80% of foreign students study at the University of Montreal in Canada than the number of Canadian students.
Many Scholarships in Canada Without IELTS. There are approximately 353,000 international students in Canada.
The goal of this program is to be able to help the university’s best candidates from all around the world. The information about the Montreal Canada 2022 Scholarship Programme is given below.
Details About Montreal University Canada Scholarships
- Country: Canada
- University: Université de Montréal
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022
Level of Interest
- Undergraduate: Bachelors, Certificate
- Graduate: (Masters, Specialized Graduate Diploma)
- Graduate: Doctorate
- Postdoctoral Fellowships
Visit Here: Leading The Middle East Scholarship
These amounts are applied to tuition fees of $23,662 per year (30 credits).
The scholarship is awarded at 3 levels determined by the applicant’s academic record. This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- Level A: $11,998 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $5,999 per session (15 credits) or $399 per credit
- Level B: $5,718 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $2,859 per session (15 credits) or $190.60 per credit
- Level C: $2,000 per year (2 sessions, equivalent to 30 credits) or $1,000 per session (15 credits) or $66.67 per credit
This amount is applied to tuition fees of $27,300 per year (45 credits).
- $9,420 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $3,140 per session (equivalent to 15 credits)
This amount is applied to the tuition fees of $24,300 per year (45 credits).
- $19,339 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits) or $6,546 per session (equivalent to 15 credits) for the entire duration of your studies.
To be eligible for the Universite de Montreal Scholarships for International students, you must fulfill the following criteria.
- Must be an international student.
- You must hold a study permit and are neither a permanent resident of Canada nor hold Canadian citizenship.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in a study program throughout their studies at the Université de Montréal.
The last date to apply for the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2022 is 1st February 2022
How to Apply for Université de Montréal Scholarships
The application process is online. You have to fill out an online application from the University of Montréal.