The OECD Paid Internship In France is about 60 years old, and it’s an organization that offers paid internships over the summer for interested international students who want to work in France. These interns will have opportunities to be better prepared for a career by having the ability to gain experiences that are hard to come by back home.
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development aims to improve lives worldwide. An essential part of this mission is to help ensure that government policies, as well as the efforts of individuals and private organizations, contribute to inclusive growth, so people have the opportunity to reach their full potential and commit to making contributions that benefit society at large.
They have devised a mission that aims to create equality, bundles of opportunities, and various prosperous & fulfilling projects in order to provide the last 60 years of the population.
This OECD Paid Internship In France, offered by OECS, is designed for students who are highly motivated with a different cultural background.
By designating interns from various countries around the globe, this company can bring together such interns and workers through our internship programs where they will actively work on different projects and provide support to the different functional works of the organization and help us better serve our customers.
Through training, students will enhance their technical and analytical skills and create a better understanding of the world.
Selection Process OECD Paid Internship In France:
There will be four stages on which the selection process will be done:
- Applicants cover letter and online application
- Pre-screening of the applications submitted by the interested applicants
- Written tests and interviews will be taken from the applicants
- The offer letter will be given only to the selected applicants
Expected Research Areas:
- Science and Technology
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Trade and Agriculture
- Event Management
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Finance, Budget and Accounting
- Office Administration
- Legal services
- Human Resources
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Insurance and Pensions
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Public Governance
- International Migration
The time duration of this internship program is between one month to nearly six months and also it can also renewable can be further extended to the next 6 months.
Benefits Of OECD France Internship:
Selected applicants will have to work only 40 hours a week. A monthly stipend of 700 euros will be provided every month to the selected candidates to cover the recipient’s personal expenses.
- Applicants should be enrolled in full-time degree programs like in Bachelors’s, master’s, or doctoral degree programs.
- Applicants should be enrolled as full-time degree students for the complete duration of the internship.
- Applicants should be in such field that should be related to OECD
- Applicants should be available for the complete duration of the internship
- Applicants should have excellency in English as well as in the French language
- Applicants should also have good IT skills and also the sharp quantitative mindset
- Excellent communication skills are also required for this internship program
- Applicants should be good at working in teams
- The internship will take place in France
You can apply at any time because applications are accepted throughout the year. Remember below are the start dates of the internship so if you want to join the specific session then you have to apply earlier than starting date of the internship.
1 March 2022, 1 September 2022
1 March 2023, 1 September 2023