Do you find yourself dreaming of high-quality education in Pathways Scholarships at Coventry University, but the cost stops you from achieving your goal?
To apply for Pathways Scholarships at Coventry University, you need to fill in the online application form. Then, ensure that your CV includes details of honors, awards, or scholarships received when applying for the International Pathways Scholarships at Coventry University.
Coventry University’s scholarship program has been designed especially for foreign students to apply to its pathway programs.
The award will be in the form of a tuition fee reduction of £3,000.
Coventry University is a public research university in England that is ranked 50th nationally and it is committed to the principle of academic freedom, founded on a rational inquiry conducted with integrity.
Coventry University is a world-class facility that provides the optimal environment and services through its expert staff and its knowledgeable teaching specialists.
The student experience at Coventry has been based on a solid foundation of academic and welfare support since its inception.
Coventry University will give the selected students a £3,000 reduction in tuition fees of the UG or PG programs undertaken.
Details About Pathways Scholarships at Coventry University
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Pathway
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- The applicants must be self-funded and pay international tuition fees.
- The applicants must hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
- The applicants must have made your deposit payment of £4,000against your first year of tuition fees by 17th
- All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any Pathway programme at Coventry.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
How to Apply
- The applicants must apply through the university’s application portal. Students will automatically be considered for this award if they hold a conditional offer for a Pathway Programme.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Personal statement
- Copy of passport
- Degree certificates
- Academic or professional referee
- Admission Requirements: Course-specific requirements must be checked and fulfilled.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests: