Applications are now open for the Summer RISE Germany Internship Program 2022, which will start on 15th May 2022.
This is a fully-funded summer internship, located in Germany. There are 300 internships made available each year, and this one will be no exception.
No matter who you are or where you’re from, this is your opportunity to complete your summer research internship at the top security testing institute in Germany
All the Expenses will be covered.
The RISE internship program in Germany is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in gaining valuable work experience in a professional environment.
The duration of the program is 10 weeks but interns are welcome to stay in Germany for up to 90 days.
The goal of the RISESummer Internship is to promote student exchange in Germany for students who want to learn and study natural science, engineering, and life sciences.
You’ll start your internship in either May 2022 or July 2022. English is the working language and there will not be any tests related to the German language.
RISE Germany Internship Program
You don’t need a 4.0 GPA or work experience in your field of interest to apply. Students looking for opportunities in the strong field of natural sciences, engineering, and life sciences are encouraged to apply.
If you are thinking about getting an education, consider doing it abroad. RISE Germany is offering 300 Internship Opportunities.
Below, you’ll find some important details about the RISE Germany Internship Program 2022.
Details About RISE Germany Internship Program
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
- Free Student Accommodation
- Living Expenses Such as Housing and Food
- Health Insurance as well as Accident
- A stipend of Approximately 861 Euro/Month
- Allowance of 160,- Euros to travel
- International Travel Subsidy to cover the Airfare to Germany and back
All the Documents listed below Must be Submitted in English or German.
- Motivation letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV)
- List of courses, as a supplement to the official transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript
- Verification from the university/certificate of enrollment (download document)
- Letter of reference
Length and Timing of Internship
The internship is a full-time immersion for up to ten weeks. Students can Stay in Germany for up to 90 Days.
Once we receive your complete application, we will send you a confirmation via email. By the end of January.
The last date to apply for the RISE Germany Internship Program 2022 is 15th December 2021
How to Apply
The application process is online. You Need to Apply Online and Upload all the Documents.