RMUTT E-Cube –I Scholarships in Thailand. Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi (RMUTT) is offering international students an e-scholarship for the year 2022-2023. Applicants can apply to take part in the RMUTT e-cube – I scholarship program.
The university will award a scholarship to students from all over the globe who are accepted into RMUTT as an undergraduate or postgraduate.
RMUTT will award this scholarship which covers tuition fees as well as providing a monthly stipend to international undergraduate or postgraduate students whose circumstances require that they cannot meet the costs of studying overseas on their own.
RMUTT E-Cube –I Scholarships in Thailand
The Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi was established on January 18th 2005.
The university currently provides professional federal education in science, technology, and innovation to prepare students for future careers locally and internationally.
RMUTT is a leading technological university in Thailand with a focus on producing graduates who are adept at solving real-world challenges and industry needs.
Visit Here: List of Fully Funded Scholarships in Europe 2022
With its close alignment to local industry demands, RMUTT offers a range of high-quality degree programs designed to provide students with the skills they need to succeed.
RMUTT is a fantastic and innovative technological university in Thailand (top 4) that deserves to be recognized as such.
Application Deadline: The applications process is ongoing and will close on 28th February 2022. Students are requested to apply by the deadline.
Brief Description about RMUTT E-Cube –I Scholarships in Thailand
- University or Organization: Rajamangala University of Technology Thanyaburi
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and allowance
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate o postgraduate degree programmes offered at RMUTT can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0, a TOEIC score of 650 or equivalent, or pass the Thai language exam.
How to Apply for RMUTT E-Cube –I Scholarships in Thailand
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application process on the university website. To apply for the scholarship, students must scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Certificate or Bachelor or Master degree
- Transcript of records/certification/ grading card
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum of 3.0 PA or 75% or equivalent.
Benefits of the RMUTT E-Cube –I Scholarships in Thailand
- Full tuition fee coverage and miscellaneous expenses, Free accommodation, and Monthly allowance of Baht 2,500
- Full tuition fee coverage miscellaneous expenses and Free accommodation
- Full tuition fee coverage only