An opportunity to study in Romania under Romanian Government Scholarships 2022 is waiting for you with all the possible benefits to give maximum to coming students.
The Government of Romania is happy to announce Romania Government Scholarships to the public that it has now offered a scholarship program for students from all over the world.
Applicants can send in their applications by completing the Scholarship Application Form and sending it with a description of Study Area, Educational Qualifications of Parent/Guardian / Spouse, Resume, and two (2) Passport-sized photographs to [email protected].
For Romanians, completing a university degree within the borders of their own country usually comes at a cost. However, for international students, this is not necessarily the case. Since The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania is bearing most expenses such as tuition and lodging, international students can complete their degree without having to worry about the costs associated.
Being able to earn your degree from one of the top universities in Romania itself is an amazing chance that would not be possible without them!
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs via the Romanian Government is giving selected recipients significant support in the form of this grant.
There are no restrictions on where applicants have come from or currently reside as long as they are willing to perform their duties with enthusiasm and diligence. The Romanian Government awards this grant every year.
There are many scholarships out there. To give you a better idea of some available options, the Government of Romania has announced that 85 full scholarships will be awarded to Romanian students for the 2017-2018 academic year.
In order to apply for these free Romanian Government Scholarships, interested parties should visit romaniastudyabroad.org/scholarships/romania-government-scholarship/.
The Romanian government offers a scholarship program to those nations that are not members of the European Union and do not need an IELTS. Some, for example, do not even require one or two bachelors’ degrees.
The Romanian Scholarship is the most respected scholarship available. This scholarship will last 3 to 6 years at the Undergraduate level and 1.5 to 2 years at the Master’s level and will be provided by a prominent University in Romania providing a diverse range of academic subjects not found in your home country.
Detail Of Government Of Romania Government Scholarships:
Country Name: Romania.
Scholarships: 85 per country
Programs: Undergraduate, Master’s, and Doctoral Degrees
Coverage: Fully Paid
Available Academic Fields
- Engineering, Education Sciences
- Social and Human Sciences
- Oil and Gas
- Technical Studies
- Agricultural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Visual Arts
- Romanian Culture and Civilization
- Science Education
- Political and Administrative Sciences
- Gas and Oil
- Social and Human Sciences,
- Technical Studies
- Agricultural Science
- Veterinary Medicine
Duration of Romanian Scholarship
3-6 years as an undergraduate
1.5, 2 years master’s degree
3,4 years for a doctorate
Financial Advantages and coverage:
- Totally free Fees for instruction
- Accommodation is provided at no cost.
- A Monthly Salary
- Undergraduate Students: 65 EUR per month .
- 75 EUR per month for Master’s Degrees .
- Postgraduate Students pay 85 EUR per month
- International travel is not covered by the scholarships.
Citizens from other countries Except for European member states, they come from all over the world.
- It is not permissible to be a Romanian citizen.
- For bachelor’s and master’s degrees, you must be 35 years old, and for doctoral or postgraduate studies, you must be 45 years old.
- Official letter from the diplomatic mission of the nation of origin in Bucharest.
- The completed MFA application form for a scholarship in Romania.
- MER application form for obtaining a Letter of Acceptance to get education in Romania;
- Legitimate copies of the achieved study diplomas (master’s, baccalaureate diploma , and doctor’s degrees, if any) and their legitimate translation into one of the following languages, if required: French, English, or Romanian;
- Legitimate copies of graduate school matriculation sheets/diploma supplements, as well as their legitimate translations, where appropriate.
- Certified translation of the birth certificate in the following languages: English, French, or Romanian;
- A copy of the passport’s first three pages
- The medical certificate verifying that the person enlisting in the research does not have any communicable infections or other disorders that would make the studies impossible to complete
- The applicant’s curriculum vitae (How to write professional CV, guidlines.
- 2 pieces of recent pictures, passport format.
The Romania Government Scholarship 2022 application deadline is March 15, 2022. The results of the selection process will be disclosed on July 15, 2022.
How to apply for the Romanian Government Scholarship
The scholarship application is completed entirely online. To submit an application for a Romanian Government Scholarship, please visit the Romanian Government Scholarship’s official website.