Seattle University in the USA has announced that it is accepting applications for scholarships to be taken out in 2022.
All eligible international students can apply for the Seattle University Scholarship.
The Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship in the USA is now open to applications from around the world.
This scholarship enables students to study in the USA over four years for an academic year. Students can expect to be awarded up to $48,000 for this period of time.
The Seattle University student aid is available to students with stellar academic backgrounds.
There are alumni of this school who live in approximately 100 countries, and the schools itself is known for helping students achieve academic success!
The university provides international students with the opportunity to study at a university in one of America’s most dynamic cities.
Seattle University is a prestigious Jesuit Catholic university located within the city of Seattle on 50 acres. The university, which was founded in 1891, offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs to over 7,200 students enrolled across eight different schools and colleges. Over 850 foreign students attend doctoral programs at Seattle University from 60 countries abroad.
Seattle University Scholarships Details
- Country: USA
- Institution(s): Seattle University
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility: International
The successful candidates for Seattle University financial aid Scholarships will receive the following benefits:
For students who maintain excellent academic progress, which includes continuing full-time attendance with the required GPA, merit scholarships are renewable for up to four years (i.e., $12,000 = $48,000 over four academic years).
List of Fields of Study
- Political Science
- Public Affairs
- Army ROTC
- Social Work
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Visual Art
- Women & Gender Studies.
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Business and Law
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Computer Science
- Communication and Media
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Anthropology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Digital Design
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English – Literature
- English – Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Honors Program
- Humanities for Leadership
- Humanities for Teaching
- Individualized Major (Business Administration)
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies
- International Business
- International Studies
- Law Scholars Program
- Marine and Conservation Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership
- English is a required language.
- Applicants from all countries in the world are eligible.
- Undergraduate applicants should have a grade-point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale in the United States.
- Provide all transcripts from each educational institution attended with official, verified English language translations.
- Applicants who do not speak English as their first language must demonstrate English competence regardless of their length of stay in the United States, citizenship, or immigration status.
- International freshman applicants are not required to take the ACT or SAT at Seattle University. These scores, on the other hand, help to improve an application.
How to Apply
To be considered for a Seattle University Scholarships USA 2022, please follow the steps below:
- Before Seattle University application deadlines, You will make a new Common app Account.
- Fill in the blanks on your application (General, Academic, Contacts, Family, and Activities).
- On this screen, you will have the option to Review and Submit your application once all needed components have been completed.
Note: They will review your application and send you an email letting you know if you were accepted or not.
- Deadline: Varies (CLICK HERE)