Education can lead to many things. Not only does it build one’s intellect, imagination, and ability, but it can also help one develop themselves as a person.
Keeping the importance of education in mind, Simon Fraser University is proud to announce the Lloyd Carr-Harris Entrance International Scholarship for the academic year 2022/2023.
Those who participate in this program will be accepted as high school students to the Beedie School of Business, which will then fund two years’ worth of tuition.
At SFU Beedie, you’ll have hundreds of opportunities to choose from. Here are just a few examples:
you’ll gain the confidence and skills to analytically comprehend problems and make informed recommendations when time is of the essence.
SFU Beedie holds annual reunions, educational tune-ups, and research events.
- Awards: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- University or Organization: Simon Fraser University
- Department: Beedie School of Business
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in the Beedie School of Business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be admitted and majoring in an undergraduate degree program.
- Candidates must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants will be automatically considered for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates will have to provide original high school official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to accomplish the admission requirements of Simon Fraser University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.