State Bank of Pakistan internship is open for Pakistani students and represents a unique chance to gain a first-hand banking experience via working from home. Successful applicants will be given a good opportunity to prove their worth as virtual interns!
Paid virtual internship program to Pakistani students from all recognized institutes and universities in Azad Jammu Kashmir (AJK).
The best-performing students are paid PKR 20,000 with a stipend at the end of the internship program. The duration of the internships is four months.
The State Bank of Pakistan Internship and the National Institute of Banking and Financing provide exciting career opportunities and global exposure.
We have established age groups so that students can apply to the internship program.
This program is designed to foster the development of leadership, communication, and strategic skills in young people.
If you are in the back of the classroom, sitting in the last row but want to get out of your slump – this is your chance!
If you are interested, don’t miss this opportunity and apply for the virtual State Bank of Pakistan internship program before it expires.
Here are more details about the State Bank of Pakistan internship
Financial coverage: Paid
Eligible Regions: Pakistan and Azad Jammu Kashmir
- Based on the performance of interns, gold, platinum, or silver certificates will be granted.
- An allowance of 20,000 PKR will be given, relying upon the student’s performance.
- Students will get hands-on experience.
- They will be featured on NFLPY’s website and other social media networks.
- Students will get an opportunity to build a network with ambassadors from other institutes.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must be 9 years to 12 years old if they are school students, 13 to 17 years old if they are teens, and 18 to 29 years old if they are university-level students.
- Applicants can apply from any part of Pakistan.
- Applicants must be willing to take responsibility and be consistent.
- They must be energetic and well connected with different student groups on the institution campus.
- Applicants must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a school, college, university, or HEC recognized institutes in AJK or Pakistan.
- They must be interested in developing skills and eager to gain knowledge.
- No experience is required.
- Students can apply for the virtual paid internship by filling the online application form.
- Follow the link below to apply for the State Bank of Pakistan internship program.