The applications are invited to apply for the Summer Internships in Japan 2022 Internships in Japan.
Some of the most prestigious internships in Tokyo have been selected by the University and NIG.
Both Institutes offer fully-funded summer internships for undergraduate and graduate students.
There is no application fee and no IELTS requirement. No passport is required at this stage.
Summer Internships in Japans are offered entirely online making them accessible to students of all ages and nationalities. In this post, we’ll discuss the University of Tokyo Summer Internship and NIG Summer Internship.
The NIG Summer Internship Program runs from June 16 – July 27, 2022.
The University of Tokyo Internship is taking applications from June 6 (Mon), 2022 to July 16 (Fri) 2022.
This Summer Internships in Japan is a Paid Internship in Japan. Students who are still studying at the Undergrad level, as well as Post-graduates, are highly encouraged to fill out the form below.
Enjoy your Summer Internship Program in Japan.
The internship in Japan is a great opportunity. Investing in an internship in Japan will expand your worldview, improve upon your skills and knowledge, and help you gain a competitive edge over other job candidates.
Below are the relevant details and requirements to apply for Summer Internships in Japan 2022.
Details About Summer Internships in Japan 2022
- Country: Japan
- Audience: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2022 (For NIG and UTokyo)
Both Internships are Fully Funded Internships for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered. The following things will be covered.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Costs will be Covered.
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY/day, subject to change) will also be provided.
Biology, Chemistry, Environmental Studies, Information Technology, International Studies, Materials Sciences, Advanced Energy, Ocean Science, Physics and Sustainability Science Studies, Genetics and Related Fields in Life Sciences.
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers
Eligibility Criteria for NIG Internship
- The NIG Internship is an international internship & students of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Both Undergraduates & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible who are for the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
Eligibility Criteria for UTokyo Internship
- Participants must be in their Undergraduate Program at an overseas College or University throughout the entire duration of the UTSIP program, and will not have completed their BA/BS degree.
- Participants who are considering matriculating to graduate-level study at the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences or other graduate schools at The University of Tokyo, or elsewhere in Japan
- Participants are required to participate in all activities including classes, laboratory work, and special events organized by UTSIP.
The last date to apply for the NIG Summer Internship and University of Tokyo Summer Internship Program is 7th January 2022
How to Apply
The Application process is Online for both Internships. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the NIG Internship (Visit Here).