Applications are now open for Tampere University Scholarships 2022 at Tampere University in Finland. The scholarships are open to motivated students who want to pursue their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree at the University.
Tampere University offers several kinds of scholarships for students who apply to the university. These include Early bird offers, Finland scholarships, Tampere university tuition fee scholarships, and Tampere University international advancement scholarships.
Tampere University of Applied Sciences is a university that offers a scholarship to cover 100% of tuition fees for a limited duration of the program.
You have a choice to have 50 percent knocked off the tuition fee when you start an online course from the beginning.
Tampere University of Applied Sciences is open to anyone provided they are registered as full-time students. Tampere University of Applied Sciences is public and has a total student enrollment of more than 20,000 students.
According to International Rankings, the university stands at number 414.
Details about the Tampere University Scholarships
Financial coverage: Partially Funded
Deadline: January 12, 2022
- Full or partial tuition fee waiver.
- 50% tuition fee reduction for the first year under early bird offer.
- Tampere university also offers Finland scholarships which are a part of the national Finland scholarship programme. Finland scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fees.
- Students will also receive a relocation grant of €5000.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicants must apply for admission for a bachelor’s or masters degree programme at Tampere University.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic excellence.
- Applicants must also meet the criteria and requirements of the program and course.
Other details :
- Culture and languages
- Data processing and Information Technology
- Health and Welfare
- Management, Administration and Economics
- Teaching and Education
- Technology and Natural Sciences
- Built Environment
- Media and Arts
- Business Administration
- Natural Sciences and Technology