Tech Girls Exchange Program USA in 2022 is a chance for women to study science and technology abroad that want to pursue their careers.
This Tech Girls Exchange Program USA exchange program for women aims to empower and inspire women around the world.
Tech Girls Exchange Program USA
This is a great chance for foreign students who are interested in studying in the best universities in the world!
Our award-winning program, aimed at nurturing academic acumen and social influencers of the next generation will give brilliant kids around an opportunity to not only achieve their potential but to help shape the USA’s global future.
The brilliant students are encouraged to participate in this Tech Girls Exchange Program USA fully-funded leadership program in support of the USA’s core mission to attract the most academically talented international students and engage them in multiple academic activities and programs in order to ensure cooperation and financial stability in global communities.
Moreover, being the top-ranked country for technology and innovation, the USA is actively preparing research scholars through scholarships that are available.
The Tech Girls Exchange Program USA, which encompasses a 27-day experience in the United States, has been coordinated with the collaboration of Virginia Tech University.
Tech girls have the chance to take part in interactive technology camps, travel to places around the world where technology is being used or their dream company operates, and at the same time observe how things are done on a daily basis.
The goal of this program is to provide a space for outstanding entrepreneurs and community leaders to come together across countries and cultures to collaborate, learn, and make new connections.
This international Tech Girls Exchange Program USA aims to strengthen the presence of women across many countries.
In this way, talented women change their mindsets to the new changes of the competitive requirements.
The Tech Girls Exchange Program USA allows every talented and passionate woman to enhance their career development while polishing the skills that they might have acquired throughout their career.
Furthermore, more interestingly Tech Girls Exchange Program USA, it permits hardworking women to work with diversified people and push their careers on a worldwide scale.
It creates a space for young aspiring leaders to become more mature and foster their dedication towards their duties, thus cultivating an environment of trust.
The Tech Girls Exchange Program USA is supervised 24 hours a day and 365 days a year. It aims to drive the optimal solutions after addressing problems and concerns rapidly.
Moreover, participants are provided with a number of health care needs by the guidance of CPR Certified staff.
Students or those from specific faith groups with dietary restrictions are provided the appropriate meals at restaurants that serve Halal food for those who follow Islamic dietary laws.
TechGirls Leadership Program in the USA 2021:
- United States of America
- U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- The duration of the TechGirls international summer exchange program in the USA in 4 weeks.
No. of Participants:
Benefits of the TechGirls Exchange Program 2022:
- Local transportation is provided.
- Chance to participate in cultural events organized by Legacy international.
- Emergency health insurance is provided.
- A Visa fee is facilitated.
- International airfare from home country to the United States.
- Accommodation allowance (double occupancy dormitory accommodations) will be provided.
- Meal for three times a day is given.
Eligibility Criteria TechGirls Exchange Program 2022:
- Candidates must exhibit a mature, flexible, and open-minded approach.
- Candidates must be ready to attend at least one additional semester after their return to their home country.
- Candidates must be willing to complete a community service project in their home country after their return.
- Candidates with no prior experience of the USA or who have not visited the USA in last three years are preferred.
- Candidates must belong to the eligible countries listed in Sub-Saharan Africa, East Asia and Pacific, Middle East and North Africa, South and Central Asia, Western Hemisphere, Europe and Eurasia, and the USA.
- Candidates should be between the age of 15 and 17 at the beginning of the program.
- Candidates must possess advanced skills and interest in technology or engineering or math during their study tenure.
- Candidates must wish to pursue their higher education and career in technology.
- Candidates must have strong English language skills.
- South and Central Asia (SCA) – Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan
- Western Hemisphere (WHA) – Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Costa Rica, Honduras, and Suriname
- Europe and Eurasia (EUR) – Albania, Cyprus, Greece, Kosovo, Montenegro, and Turkey
- United States of America
- Sub-Saharan Africa (AF) – Cameroon, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, and South Africa
- East Asia and Pacific (EAP) – Cambodia, Fiji, Indonesia, Mongolia, Taiwan, and Vietnam
- The Middle East and North Africa (NEA) – Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Morocco, Palestinian Territories, and Tunisia
- A photograph
- Latest school transcript.
- Eight essay questions are required to be filled.
- Passport number. (If available)
How to Apply for International Exchange Program in the USA 2022?
- A candidate must register himself before starting the TechGirls 2022 application via the official website
- Candidates must log in to their accounts for applying.
- A candidate should have all the related documents before applying.
- The application deadline for the TechGirls Exchange Program 2022 in the United States is January 15, 2022.