In 2022 the Tech Women leadership program intends to empower women from around the world by creating possibilities for them to enter the tech world with increasing self-confidence and awareness of their options in the field.
The fully-funded leadership program in the USA seeks to help women achieve the highest level of success by offering high-impact workshops with an emphasis on industry trends.
Women in the world are making a mark for themselves in every aspect of life. It is a known fact that women have advanced further into the technological business world as well as any other field where they can make a valuable contribution.
The Tech Women Leadership Program Council has been established to connect the young women leaders who have shown tremendous work in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
The Tech Women Leadership Program Emerging Leaders Program was founded in 2011 with the goal of helping more women break into the field of technology.
The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs has partnered with the Institute of International Education to sponsor the competition.
A great way to develop professionalism in women is through this 5 weeks program in Washington and San Fransisco.
The International Leadership Program is based on expanding connections and facilitating relationships so as to ensure that all involved parties are able to achieve their goals.
While the Tech Women Leadership Program has been going on for nine years, women from STEM fields have been able to make a difference by helping create a global impact of why gender discrimination should be reduced on a global scale throughout those nine years.
The Women’s Leadership Institute has helped more than 800 women become self-sufficient in their communities by utilizing the skills they have learned.
The Tech Women Leadership Program focuses on practical knowledge and career development by giving women the opportunity to get involved with new technology that is revolutionizing the world around us.
The US leadership program is an experience that transforms women into leaders. These influential women are encouraged to encourage other women from all over the globe so they can have the power to influence change in society.
Under this transformational program, the community that is built is connected by an ongoing bond of cooperation, admiration, and goodwill.
This program helps women in the tech industry by securing sustainable and promising careers in this field.
Details Tech Women Leadership Program
- United States of America
- – Advertisement -The U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
Field of Interest:
Benefits of the Tech Women Leadership Program 2022:
- Meals and Incidentals
- Public Transporation
- A candidate would receive domestic airfare from Washington to San Francisco.
- Local Transporation to the program events.
- Roundtrip Air Ticket
- Domestic Air Ticket / Airfare from San Francisco to Washington, D.C.
- Accommodation in San Francisco, or Sunnyvale, California
- Hotel Stay in Washington, D.C.
Leadership Program Duration:
- The duration of the international leadership program is 5 Weeks.
Eligibility Criteria of TechWomen Leadership Program 2022:
- A candidate must be fluent in the English Language.
- A candidate must not hold a US immigrant visa from the USA.
- A candidate must have an interest in the fields related to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
- A candidate must have at least 2 years of professional experience in STEM.
- A candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A candidate must be able to obtain a J-1 visa.
- A candidate must not be a US citizen.
- the Palestinian Territories
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
How to Apply For TechWomen Leadership Program 2022?
- A candidate should visit the official website and create an account.
- After signing up, a candidate would receive a confirmation email.
- After clicking on the link in the confirmation email, a candidate would be able to successfully access the Fall 2022 TechWomen application form.
- The application deadline for the Tech Women Leader Program in the USA is Wednesday, January 5, 2022.