The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Internship Program is a promising platform where the interns get to be fully immersed in the work and culture of one of the world’s leading development institutions.
United Nations Development Program is an extensive network spread out across 170 countries, providing resources and training to anyone who needs it.
The development programs are designed in a way that is going to help people live their lives to the fullest potential.
The United Nations internship varies according to the needs of the ongoing project.
These paid internships abroad serve as stepping stones to participants’ future careers by putting them in a position to learn from a team in a real-world situation.
There are numerous paid opportunities at UNDP which promote sustainable solutions aimed towards eliminating poverty around the globe.
The interns at UNDP would get to work hand in hand with qualified, experienced mentors and heads of whichever department they’re assigned to on a daily basis.
Hey, the organization is working toward making sure that all of its team members are focused on reaching one common goal such as the eradication of poverty, alleviating inequalities and exclusion, and capacity building of various countries for sustainable development and growth.
The United Nations’ internship program gives UN interns the opportunity to take on challenges and explore their own strong points in a provocative environment. While UN internships are not without their challenges, the benefits far outweigh the hardships.
The United Nations Development Program offers internships at their regional hubs, country offices, or headquarters in New York.
The interns at UNDP are given part-time or full-time internships in a role where they can take on a challenging project and bring their unique skill set to the table.
The international paid internship, although does not promise a permanent job at UNDP, however, it assures the upgrading of the participant’s CV for the future.
The development internship with UNDP is an excellent stepping stone into the professional field of development, particularly when the internship is conducted in close cooperation with other bodies in the UN system.
The UNDP is not simply an organization that works on the ground to help solve world issues, but through many different channels, they also attempt to assist in resolving global issues by funding donation projects for developing countries such as peacebuilding, sustainable development climate, and disaster resilience, and many more.
The organization aims to fulfill the UN’s mission of providing a better future for people from all over the world, therefore it is important that the management welcomes diversity in its staff.
By working with UNDP, interns will be undoubtedly given the chance to get a wealth of experience and build up their careers. In addition, the interns will learn how to use potential and credible means of receiving financial aid in good and effective manners.
UNDP Internship Program 2021-2022:
- United Nations Development Program
- UNDP Country Offices, at Regional Hubs or at Headquarters in New York.
Benefits of the UNDP Internship Program 2021-2022:
- The interns will have chances to get further UNDP or UN system assignments in the future.
- The interns can also receive financial support from nominating institutions or the government.
- The UNDP would be given a monthly stipend.
- The monthly stipend that covers the internship associated costs, could vary from station to station.
How to Apply for the UNDP Internship Program 2021-22?
- Select a relevant field of interest and select to apply button.
- Every internship has a different and exclusive deadline, so make sure to follow the exact deadline for the exact internship program.
- You have to be registered separately for each program if you are applying for different programs.
- The candidates have to apply only through the UNDP website.
- The internship at UNDP is announced at UNDP Job Section.
Eligibility Criteria of the UNDP Internship Program 2021-2022:
- If the candidates must have graduated with a university degree, their degree must not be more than one year old at the time of the UNDP internship application.
- The candidate must be fluent in one of three working languages of UNDP, i.e. English, French, Spanish. Knowing more than one working language is a plus. Furthermore, fluency in Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, or Eastern European languages is also a plan.
- The candidates must demonstrate their relevance with the UNDP’s programs.
- All national and international candidates can apply.
- The applicants either can be enrolled in a graduate school program or second university degree or equivalent, or the candidate can be in a final academic year of a first university degree (Bachelor’s level).
- The deadline for each internship program has different.