Université De Paris International Scholarship
Applications are invited for SMARTS-UP, Université de Paris will be offering 99 scholarships to top international students studying master’s programs.
The University of Paris Scholarship program aims to promote the social and economic development of France. In this way, international students have been trained by French specialists in the various fields that they specialize in.
These scholarships are open to all who apply across the world and all candidates will be considered for this scholarship, provided he or she can meet the basic qualifications for it.
This scholarship program will focus on training future highly qualified professionals who will participate in the economic and social development of their country.
We want them to return home after their studies with the same level of sophistication and innovation as the students from Europe currently studying in Africa and Asia.
the university will have contributed to the training of foreign scientists who are experts in their field and future academics or senior officials in their country of origin or France.
We hope that by providing these students with continued educational and cultural exchange opportunities, we can break down barriers between people, develop student’s professional goals and help them flourish throughout the world.
In 2021-2022 students who are accepted into a Master’s program at Université Paris-Saclay will be automatically considered for scholarships as part of their enrollment, provided they studied/live in a specific region around France.
These scholarships apply to practically any subject area, so if you want to study something unique but your school doesn’t offer that option and you live in the Ile de France area chances are good you could be eligible.
Université de Paris International Scholarship for Masters Description:
- Location: France
- Program: Masters
- Opportunity: Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Institute: Université de Paris
- Deadline: 16 Jan 2022
Université de Paris International Scholarship for Masters Benefits
There are 91 scholarship opportunities for international students of the specific fields as we have given below.
- 35 scholarships of 8000€ For the each(Faculty of Sciences)
- 28 scholarships of 10,000€ for each (Faculty of Health)
- 35 scholarships of 8000€ for the each (Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences)
- IPGP: 7 scholarships of 10 000€ each.
Eligibility criteria of Université de Paris International Scholarship
- Students of foreign nationality living on French soil for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (e.g. Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degrees, exchange program…) that did not lead to certification.
- All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies are not eligible, except international students enrolled in French higher education institutions abroad.
- Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years are not eligible.
Visit Here: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 In Norway
- Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students admitted to a Université Paris-Saclay Master’s program delivered by one of the already mentioned institutions.
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and less during the election year.
- Students of foreign nationality living on the French soil for less than a year, previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship that does not lead to certification.
Université de Paris International Scholarship for Masters Required Documents:
- Cover Letter
- 02 Recommendation Letters
- Research Project
Université de Paris International Scholarship for Masters Application Procedure:
- Selected students will automatically be sent a link by email to an online application form.
Upon receipt of this email, students wishing to apply will need to complete the online application form and provide (mandatory) the names of two references who would be willing to submit a reference for the candidate (director of studies, professor, internship coordinator…).
- 2) Each of the two references named by the candidate will be sent a link by email to an online recommendation form.
They will be asked to complete and submit the form before the closing day of the scholarship call.
The candidate will automatically be informed when each reference has submitted the form.
- 3) The application file for a scholarship will be considered complete when both recommendation forms have been submitted by the two references.
- Please note: the candidate will not receive a message confirming that the application is complete.
It is up to the candidate to ensure both references are complete and submit the form by the deadline given in the invitation email.
Must visit the official website of Université de Paris International Scholarships for Masters for complete information, this is a summary of the official post.