The University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada is among the top five universities in Canada. Students and interested parties can apply for the Alberta University Scholarships in Canada 2022 here.
These scholarships are intended for students who wish to pursue higher education goals at this university, whether it be a bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree, or a certificate from one of their many undergraduate or graduate programs.
All international students are eligible to apply at this university. Alberta is a first-rate university.
The University of Alberta is a public research university with many benefits for students both domestic and international alike.
They provide scholarships for all people who want to take their education to the next level, either in the field of medicine or another related degree.
All the expenses related to Students and Scholarships will be covered.
Canada Scholarships Canada proudly presents Alberta Programs Offered in Universities.
The University of Alberta is one of the best universities in Canada with 350 years of history, 72 research centers and institutes, 30 colleges and faculties and 53 000 students from all around the world.
You’re pursuing a degree here at the University of Alberta, and you’ve done pretty well for yourself! Not only have you gotten into one of the top ten public universities in Canada, but now you’ve also received word that your official language requirements to graduate have been waived completely.
The University of Alberta is providing scholarships that could be awarded to outstanding students which include living expenses.
Students don’t have to fill out separate applications in order to apply for the UAlberta Scholarship when they have been given admission status. Detailed information about the Alberta University Scholarships available in Canada 2022 is available below:
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma, or Certificate programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st March 2022, 1st May 2022
Short Intro About Alberta University
The University of Alberta has over 7000 international students from 148 countries. The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university. Top 150 in the world.
Available Academic Fields for Undergraduates, and Graduates
Alberta University offers more than 200 Undergraduate Programs, 500 Graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. So you have an open option to choose from the Available Fields.
- Agricultural Life and Environmental Sciences
- Alberta School of Business
- Fine Arts and Humanities
- Social Sciences
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Native Studies
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Public Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine
- Check All Undergraduate Programs (Here)
- Check All Graduate Programs (Here)
UAlberta Scholarship Benefits
The Following Scholarships are available for the University of Alberta Undergraduate Scholarships and Graduate Scholarships.
Awards, scholarships, and prizes, which are awarded to outstanding applicants, are funded by a variety of sources including the Government of Canada, Government of Alberta
- Entrance scholarships (Automatically Consideration) For Undergraduate, Graduates
- International Student Scholarships: Value: Up to $9,000; payable over four years
- University of Alberta Gold Standard Scholarship: Value: Up to $6,000
- University of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: $5,000/Year
- University of Alberta Master’s Entrance Scholarship: Stipend: $17,500 (International students will receive an additional $10,000 to help cover fees.)
- Alberta Graduate Excellence Scholarship (AGES): Minimum award of $11,000 and maximum of 15,000
Visit Here: Leading The Middle East Scholarship
Best and Brightest Scholarships in University of Alberta
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best ScholarshipsValue: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years).
- Chancellors’ ScholarshipsValue: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance ScholarshipsValue: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate ScholarshipsValue: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance ScholarshipsValue: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens, International students are eligible to apply.
- If you belong to these Countries or If you have studied in these Universities then you don’t need English Language Certificate. (Check Here)
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
The last date to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships in Canada 2022 is 1st March 2022, 1st May 2022
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships
All the Application Process is Completely Online.