University of Lynchburg Global Presidential Scholarship in USA | 2022
The University of Lynchburg is pleased to announce the Global Presidential Scholarship for the academic session 2022-2023. The university is accepting applications from motivated and talented students who will receive funding to help with tuition expenses.
The award is available to excellent international students who attend the university for the first year of their undergraduate program. The award covers $27,000 throughout the course of their studies.
The University of Lynchburg is a private university in the United States. Students are provided with a transformative learning experience where they step outside their comfort zones and grow as individuals.
The University of Lynchburg encourages open and honest communication amongst students who wish to learn more about the world around them.
We welcome all opinions, both positive and negative so that we can better understand each other’s unique perspectives and form tighter bonds through these personal connections.
Brief Description for the University of Lynchburg Global Presidential Scholarship
- University or Organization: University of Lynchburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $27,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligibility Criteria of the University of Lynchburg Global Presidential Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students also must reside on campus and be enrolled full-time to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply for the University of Lynchburg Global Presidential Scholarship
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, seekers are needed to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have Test scores (TOEFL, IELTS, SAT/ACT) and/or proof of English language proficiency are not considered in the calculation for scholarships, but they may still be required in the admissions process.
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, students must take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. International students are automatically considered for academic scholarships once they’re admitted to the University of Lynchburg. No separate scholarship application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcript, and CV.