University of Padua International Scholarships. Applications are now open for the University of Padua’s Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine for the academic year 2022-2023.
This year they have made some exciting changes to the international students’ funds in support of working professionals, post-doctoral fellows, Ph.D. and master students with no ties to Italy are invited to submit applications.
The funding opportunity is available for undergraduate students who are studying Development and Educational Psychology at the University of Padua to help with all of their educational expenses related to their courses.
University of Padua International Scholarships
Golden chance for international students to get educational funds at the University of Padua in Italy.
The University of Padua is a renowned Italian university located in Padua, Italy.
It ranks as among the world’s oldest universities and it’s accredited by the Accreditation Organization of the Mediterranean as an A+ institution, including a high level of student satisfaction and ideal facilities.
Considered one of Italy’s oldest universities, it is also one of Europe’s five oldest schools.
With over sixty thousand graduates every year since 2010 and more than forty thousand in 2016, it will be among the best Italian universities as determined by ARWU in 2018!
The University of Padua is a beautiful school that offers educational opportunities in fields such as engineering, industrial relations, political science, law, the humanities, and psychology.
The university also operates laboratories for studies in medicine, agriculture, and law.
Application Deadline: The application is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
Brief Description for the University of Padua International Scholarships
- University or Organization: University of Padua
- Department: Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialisation
- Course Level: Bachelor’s degree
- Awards: €5,500.00.
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Eligibility Criteria University of Padua International Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in Development and Educational Psychology
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be enrolled in the University’s master’s degree programme.
- Must be an international citizen.
How to Apply for the University of Padua International Scholarships
- For being enlisted in the program, candidates are required to take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the University. After that, you have to apply online for the award programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a copy of a valid ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic certificates.
- Admission Requirements: You need a bachelor’s degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria to be eligible for admission to a master’s degree.
Benefits of the University of Padua International Scholarships
The University of Padua will provide an award amount of €5,500.00 per academic year. The scholarship is granted for one academic year.