The applications are open to apply for the University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships. These scholarships will provide high-level students the opportunity to study a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at the University of Pecs in Hungary.
Stipendium Hungary Scholarships are fully paid and available to international students in all fields of study. The University of Pecs Hungary Scholarship is available for all degrees, including master’s programs and postdoctoral studies, as well as vocational education.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available if you are awarded a Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship.
The University Of Pecs Hungary Scholarships will cover all your expenses including tuition fees, room and board, travel costs, etc. The scholarship is offered for a period of 4 years to study for a bachelor’s degree and 2 years for masters and PhD degrees.
The government of Hungary has provided a scholarship program that is available to both domestic and international students. During their studies, the University of Pécs provides its pupils with an appropriate learning environment that meets their academic as well as professional needs.
Visit Here: BI Presidential Scholarship 2022 In Norway
The Fully Funded Scholarships Abroad are undertaken under the guidance and supervision of distinguished mentors who motivate students to learn, develop and perform as they lead them to the heights of success.
Benefits ofUniversity Of Pecs Hungary Scholarships
- The payment of tuition is exempt from tuition-free education.
- A monthly stipend is provided.
- Living expenses at the non-degree, bachelor, and master levels are HUF 43 700 for 12 months per year until completion of the study program.
- At the doctoral level: 140 000 HUF a month for 12 months a year.
- During the scholarship period, you will either live in a dormitory or pay a monthly accommodation contribution of HUF 40 000.
- Health insurance: health care services according to relevant laws in Hungary (Act 80/1997 on national health insurance cards, supplementary medical insurance up to HUF 100 000 per year/person).
University of University Of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2022 Details:
- University: University of Pecs
- Degree level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Hungary
- Last Date: 15 January 2022.
Degree Level of University Of Pecs Hungary Scholarships
- Bachelor (4Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
Available Fields of Study for BS, MS, PhD
The school currently offers 31 bachelor’s degrees, 29 master’s degrees, 8 one-tier master’s degrees, and 15 doctoral degrees.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
How to Apply for the University Of Pecs Hungary Scholarships 2022?
- Complete all the required fields.
- You must submit the application to the website and save it.
- After submitting the application on the Tempus foundation website, you need to apply also through the sending partner of your associated country.
- You are required to accept the application statement for application in the online system.
- Nominated candidates will be contacted by May 30th, 2022.
- Selected candidates will be given the letter of admission and letter of award till July 15th, 2022.
- The applicants have to apply online through the website of Tempus Public Foundation.
- You will be given a unique applicant access code after registration.
- You need to select the University of Pecs and then the study Programme at the University of Pecs. You can select a maximum of two study programmes.
- Do not forget to choose English as your medium of language.
- Provide all your personal details including name, email, location, date of birth, religion, and contact number, etc.
Eligibility Criteria of University Of Pecs Hungary Scholarships
Interested applicants must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants from all nationalities (International) except EU/EE are eligible to apply.
- Hungary Citizens are not eligible.
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission in undergraduate or bachelor`s degrees
- For Master degree applications applicants must have the undergraduate/bachelor (16 years) degree/transcript or equivalent education for the admission requirement.
- Applicants must hold a master and bachelor degree/transcript (total 18 years) or equivalent education for the Ph.D. admission requirements
- Students must have outstanding and good academic performance.
Required Documents of University of Pecs Hungary Scholarship:
- Educational Documents
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting if any.
How to Apply for the University of Pecs Hungary Scholarship:
The Application Process is Online. You need to apply through the Online Application System and choose your selected study program at the University of Pécs as your priority. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the University of Pecs.