A free English proficiency test that may grant you a chance to study in a foreign country! You can apply for self-funded American studies at the University of Pecs, Hungary. No application fee is required.
The University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships offers numerous Bachelor and Master’s degrees in Arts & Engineering, Business & Economics, Natural Sciences, and Medical & Health Sciences – a total of 31 Bachelor and 29 Master programs!
There are approximately 5,000 scholarships available in Hungary. You may not need to take IELTS because it is available in the Hungarian language. Scholarships are really cheap compared to other countries in Europe. If you study at the University of Pecs, Hungary then you can apply for these scholarships. All the details are given below:
Details About University of Pecs Hungary Scholarships
- Country: Hungary
- University: University of Pecs
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2022
- Bachelor (4Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
Available Fields of Study For BS, MS, PhD
Currently, they are offering 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Master’s, 8 One-tier Masters and 15 Doctoral programs.
- Business & Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical & Health Sciences
- Human & Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
The University of Pecs Stipendium Hungarian scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. Benefits include:
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- A Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month
- Full Accommodation will be provided or in case of Lack of Capacity, a sum of HUF 40,000/Month covers the costs of Accommodation for the whole Calendar Year.
- Health Insurance
- A Round Airfare Travel Tickets Might Finance your Travel Costs to Hungary but it is not obligatory for them by the Sending Authority of Your Country.
Interested applicants Must fulfill the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants from all nationalities (International) except EU/EE are eligible to apply.
- Hungary Citizens are not eligible.
- Students must hold at least 12-year education for admission in undergraduate or bachelor`s degrees
- For Master degree applications applicants must have the undergraduate/bachelor (16 years) degree/transcript or equivalent education for the admission requirement
- Applicants must hold a master and bachelor degree/transcript (total 18 years) or equivalent education for the Ph.D. admission requirements
- Students must have outstanding and good academic performance
Language Requirement: If you have a previous degree in the English language then you can be exempted and your English proficiency letter will be acceptable.
- Educational Documents
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting if any
The last date to apply for the University of Pecs Scholarships 2022 in Hungary is 15th January 2022. Nominated applications will be evaluated by the University of Pécs by 30th May.
The Application Process is Totally Online. You need to apply through the Online Application System and choose your selected study program at the University of Pécs as your first priority.