The University of Twente Scholarship 2022 is a remarkable opportunity for students who want to pursue their higher education studies in the Netherlands.
The funded European scholarship program is calling for all outstanding and self-starting international students to become a part of a highly innovative and exceptional group of scholars who have the ability to put great and positive effects on the future of the whole world through their remarkable ways and methods.
University of Twente Scholarship
The UT scholarship in the Netherlands for international students is a way of taking a huge financial burden off of your shoulders.
There are many things you can choose to do in the future when education and career opportunities open up for you.
This program offers an amazing chance for students from all over the world to study at one of the best universities in Europe. In addition, they’ll receive a tailor-made education from some of the best professors and mentors on hand!
Furthermore, the student would be exposed to several different cultures for the first time by traveling to Europe and learning about the Dutch culture specifically.
There is a lot of diversity present at the University of Twente, both with regards to its students and courses that they can receive a degree in.
The University of Twente Scholarship is a place of beauty and inspiration situated in a peaceful and serene atmosphere.
The institute is a relaxing, natural environment that will help you to take a load off from the stresses of your busy week.
Since 1961, the University has been a hub for knowledge and learning centers.
These international scholarships in the Netherlands provide opportunities for students to join the knowledge and research hubs of the University of Twente. This includes the Max Planck Center for Fluid Dynamics and the Twente Water Center, among others.
the University of Twente has a proven history of producing intellectual leaders with a degree from this institution that gives them the power to change the world.
University of Twente Scholarship 2022:
- University of Twente
- Master’s Degree Program
Fields of Study:
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental & Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology & Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems & Control
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering & Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management & Engineering
- Educational Science & Technology
- Electrical Engineering
Benefits of the University of Twente Scholarship in Holland 2022:
- Each year the scholarship provides grants from € 3,000 to € 22,000.
- The scholarship provides compensation costs for study-related expenses.
- The students are eligible for another UTS grant for the second year of their study program.
- The additional UTS grant would be equivalent to the first-year grant which the student has received earlier.
Eligibility Criteria of the University of Twente Scholarship 2022:
- The applicant must be able to obtain an entry visa (if applicable).
- The applicant must fulfill the English Language Requirements i.e. IELTS 6.5, TOEFL iBT of 90 an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20).
- The Dutch students are not eligible.
- The EU/EEA masters’ students, as well as non-EU/EEA students, can apply for this Holland scholarship.
- The applicant must already be a UT student and have a student number.
- The applicant must not be already been graduated from UT.
How to Apply for the University of Twente Scholarship 2021:
- The students have to apply first for the master’s program and get admission.
- After getting admission the students have to apply separately for the scholarship.
- The students will only be able to apply with the given student number.
- The University of Twente Scholarships in Europe application deadline is 1 February 2022, 16.00 CET.