The University of Victoria, Student Support Awards in Canada | 2022
The University of Victoria has created the International Student Support Awards to help academically outstanding international students finance their studies.
The value of the awards ranges from $1,000 to $10,000, and the scholarships are available to entering or continuing international undergraduate students who have demonstrated financial need.
This scholarship will be awarded to entering or continuing international undergraduate students who demonstrate financial need at the University of Victoria.
The University of Victoria is a public research university that has partnered with organizations such as the National Research Council Canada, the BC Cancer Agency, and Genome BC in order to facilitate the acquisition, application, and dissemination of deepened knowledge.
The University of Victoria is ranked 301st in Best Global Universities.
The University of Victoria is the ideal place for anyone who wants a stimulating environment and a whole lot more.
Students here learn in an academic atmosphere amongst peers and gain priceless hands-on experience by tackling new challenges on their own under the guidance of knowledgeable faculty members.
Visit here: British Council GREAT Scholarships 2022
There are many opportunities to go to college in order to enhance your career while also learning in a diverse and welcoming environment.
Brief Description of University of Victoria, Student Support Awards
- University or Organization: University of Victoria
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
Eligibility of University of Victoria, Student Support Awards
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programme taught at the University of Victoria are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be entering or continuing undergraduate students demonstrating financial need.
How to Apply for University of Victoria, Student Support Awards
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attended complete schooling and have a high school diploma to be enrolled in any undergraduate programme at the University of Victoria.
- How to Apply: Interested students must create an account on the university application portal and apply. Students will automatically be considered upon applying.
Benefits of University of Victoria, Student Support Awards
The University of Victoria awards scholarships to academically outstanding international students. The value of the scholarships ranges from $3,000 to $10,000. Eligibility requirements for the scholarship include being a full-time undergraduate student and being an international student.