All students from outside of Sweden interested in pursuing a degree at Uppsala University can apply for the Uppsala University Scholarship 2022. The scholarship is open to international students.
These scholarships provide the entire cost of living at Uppsala University for a year, and one can apply to receive one even without a plan for a particular study program in mind.
Especially students can apply for Uppsala University Scholarships to study for their bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Sweden.
So you want to study in Sweden but you’re not sure if you’ll be able to afford it, don’t worry because there are a lot of opportunities for international students to fund their studies through scholarship programs. Here’s an example from the University of Gothenburg.
Uppsala University is rated as one of the top 100 best universities in the world.
For over 500 years, UU has provided technical and pedagogical education that upholds the highest academic standards. It was one of the first universities in Europe with its own independent teaching staff, allowing students to choose what to study and follow their interests freely.
Uppsala University Scholarship Details
- Country: Sweden
- Institution: Uppsala University
- Study Level: Bachelors and Masters
- Financial Award: Funded
- Application Deadline: January 17, 2022 for admissions and February 1, 2022 for scholarship
The complete cost of tuition at Uppsala University will be covered by the Uppsala University Scholarship.
- English is a required language.
- Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland are eligible.
- Applicants must exhibit the academic ability and a desire to be a part of a learning community.
- Students can only get an IPK scholarship if they prioritize a program.
- You must fulfill the entry criteria for the program to which you applied, and you must have submitted your application fee and supporting documentation to University Admissions by the deadline.
- The course must be taught on campus. The scholarship does not cover distance study or programs offered in part at other institutions outside of Sweden.
Focus Areas of Study
Science and Technology
- Applied Biotechnology
- Sustainable Destination Development
- Renewal Electricity Production
- Computational Science
- Computer Science
- Earth Science
Medicine and Pharmacy
- Pharaceutical Modeling
- Molecular Medicine
- Forensic Science
- Medical Research
- Golbal Earth
- Medical Nuclide Techniques
- Infection Biology
Humanities and Social Science
- Sustainable Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Business and Management
- Social Science
- Sociology of Education
- Digital Humanities
- Scandenavian Studies
- HumanitiesReligion in Peace and Conflict
- Political Science
- Environmental low
- Game Design
- Global Invironmental History
- Humanitarian action and conflict
- Human computer interaction
- Information system
- Interlectual property law
- International Humanitarian Action
- International Tax Law and EU Law
- Investment Treaty Arbitration
- Language Technology
- Modern History
- Peace and conflict Studied
How to Apply?
To apply for the Uppsala University scholarship 2022, please follow the steps below:
- Between 18 October 2021 and 17 January 2022, you must apply for a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at Uppsala University at universityadmissions.se. Uppsala University’s program should be listed #1 on your priority list. Following this, the scholarship application period begins.
- You must complete an online application form during our scholarship application period to be considered for one of our scholarships. During the scholarship application period (18 January – 1 February 2022), access to the application form will be available on this website.