The Utrecht Excellence Scholarships in the Netherlands is a superb opportunity for talented, international students from outside of the European Economic Area. Including countries such as European countries, Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway.
Utrecht University is offering scholarships in Holland for undergrads seeking to continue their studies abroad, particularly in the time when the life-threatening pandemic has entangled our world under its control.
The Utrecht Scholarships in Europe allow every ambitious and industrious student seeking to develop their career while becoming an integral member of an internationally accredited university program.
Here, students work in an academically stimulating environment with the people of different countries to help them improve their position at the global level.
Utrecht University helps students from over 150 countries to get a degree. They provide an opportunity to communicate honorably with their international fellows and to pool their ideas in order to study in a global community.
The countries that participate in the Netherlands Scholarship are working together to advance science by collaborating through education.
Utrecht University offers a wide range of courses to help you expand your knowledge, skills, and abilities over the course of your studies at our fine institution.
Utrecht University, located at the heart of Europe, is one of the top-leading universities in Europe because it offers students rigorous programs that stress quality above all else. This institution attracts close to 1500 students every year who come to receive first-rate knowledge.
The University of Utrecht responsibly has committed to providing students with learning opportunities that are essential to the contemporary world of globalization. The university has created a sustainable society by raising a young and bright workforce pool and city-wide programs, creating an environment where its surrounding region is most competitive.
Details About Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2022:
- Utrecht University
Level of Study:
- Master’s Degree
Benefits of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2021:
The Utrecht scholarship will cover;
- Full Tuition Fees OR
- It will cover the entire tuition fees or the tuition fees as well as the residential permission for study for one year.
Eligibility Criteria of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2022:
- Candidates must be among the top 10% of their graduating class.
- Candidates must not hold an EU/EEA passport.
- Candidates must not require support with respect to the loans and grants of the Dutch system.
- Candidates must have completed their secondary or bachelor’s degrees outside the Netherlands.
- Candidates must have applied for the Masters’s program for 1st September 2022.
Selection Criteria of the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2022:
- Academic quality, reflected by the candidate’s master’s application.
- Promise in the relevant field of study.
- Proof of academic excellence by the transcripts and reference letters duly signed and stamped by the university.
- Quality and relevance of the motivation letter.
- Quality of the application of the master’s program in terms of completeness, consistency, and accuracy.
How to Apply for the Utrecht University Scholarships 2022?
- All candidates have to apply online.
- Provide all required personal information, e.g., name, address, country, religion, etc.
- Complete all the required fields that are necessary for registration.
- Provide the proof of all documents as evidence that are required by the University.
- Complete your application request carefully and submit it.
Documents Required for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2022:
- Official Transcripts.
- Motivation Letter.
- Statement Declaring Purpose.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- The deadline for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships 2022 in the Netherlands is before January 31, 2022.