Applications are open to apply for the Vienna Biocenter Internship Program, which begins in 2022.
Vienna Biocenter Internship in Austria is an international program for students taking courses in biology, chemistry, and research. It welcomes over 200 international students on a yearly basis with all expenses covered from their accommodations to social events!
The duration of the Vienna Biocenter Internship in Austria is 9 weeks, which means it begins on July 1 and ends on August 28.
The VBC Summer School will cover students’ expenses such as accommodation, travel costs, and a stipend where needed.
You don’t have to make any financial investments or spend money on any tests whatsoever if you want to attend this fantastic international summer school.
Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply for this type of business internship.
Undergraduate and master students who are interested in doing an internship abroad as part of their studies should apply for this Austauschdienst program in Vienna.
VBC is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students to study in Austria. It’s a kind of opportunity to take advantage of as an international student.
Vienna Biocenter Internship in Austria 2022 Details
Details of this Summer Exchange program is given below:
- Country: Vienna, Austria
- Duration: 9 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2022
The school is a collaboration between five of Europe’s leading research institutes: Research Center for Molecular Medicine
- CEMM), Gregor Mendel Institute
- GMI), Institute of Molecular Biotechnology
- IMBA), Institute of Molecular Pathology
- IMP) and the Max Perutz Labs
- Max Perutz Labs) and is generously sponsored by the Max Birnstiel Foundation.
- Free student accommodation
- Each student will be awarded a stipend of 1400£.
- Free Medical insurance
- A free travel pass providing unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events.
- Vienna Biocenter Internship in Austria
- All International Students with any Nationality.
- We Encourage Students from BA, Master, MSc Students who are Undergraduate, Master Students.
- Completed at least 2 Years of University.
- The Program will be conducted in English.
- A good Academic Score is necessary.
Check: Amazon Summer Internship
The Successful Applicants will be notified in the First week of March 2022.
How to Apply For Vienna Biocenter Internship in Austria?
You have to apply Online and they will be like you to upload some other personal documents. Fill the Application Form. To Apply go to the Official website of Vienna Biocenter Summer School.