The World Health Organization Internship Program is now accepting applications for interns who want to gain career-related experience by working on WHO projects.
Our main objective for this internship program is to establish a network of potential doctors across the world with the skills and interest in making an impact on healthcare.
World Health Organization Internship
WHO interns will be trained on physical fitness and health-related gadgets to become a competitive workforce that can work within a multi-functional health department and strive towards a healthy lifestyle.
World Health Organization Internship Program enables students to gain hands-on experience by addressing the interests of stakeholders in global health environments with the intention of assisting WHO’s goal of improving public health conditions globally.
This World Health Organization Internship Program will give participants a chance to join forces with the World Health Organization in a fight against global health concerns under its seasoned leadership.
Participants in this program will use their time and talent to gain new skills and help others at the same time.
The WHO internship program is an excellent opportunity for every motivated student to network, travel, and gain valuable work experience across the globe while getting involved with an international organization.
The World Health Organization Internship Program is an incredible opportunity to add to your CV/resume since it prepares you to work with the latest medical tools and provides guidance from international experts in this field.
The World Health Organization seeks to provide students with a wide range of healthcare opportunities in order to enrich the level of education.
The WHO has been working to improve health care systems since its inception in 1948, acting on any potential risk to human health.
World Health Organization Paid Internships 2022 Details:
- Internship Host Country: WHO member countries
- Sponsor Organization: World Health Organization
- Internship Duration: 6 to 24 Weeks
- Open For: Graduate & Postgraduate students
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: Varies
Financial Benefits of the World Health Organization Internship 2022:
- No registration fee.
- Interns will get stipend if applicable
- Internships will be paid
- Students will be able to enhance their knowledge and experience in the health field.
- WHO Provides a Medical and Accident Insurance to all Interns.
Eligibility Criteria of the World Health Organization Internship 2022:
- You must be a citizen of the WHO member countries.
- Must be at least 20 years or older at the date of application.
- You must be a full-time student in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- You must have completed at least 3 years of full-time studies at a university or institution.
- You must have a first degree either in medical, social, Public health, or a technical work of WHO.
- You are not eligible if you are related to a WHO staff member.
- You should be fluent in one of the languages of an office of assignment.
- You have not participated in any previous WHO internship.
- You must have a valid passport.
How to Apply for World Health Organization Internship 2022?
- Applicants must fill out a legal Declaration of Interest form in order to be eligible for financial assistance.
- The applicant must apply online via the WHO Careers portal.
- In order to begin the application process, candidates must first go to the jobs page and search for the relevant opportunities.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email after the application has been submitted.
- You should include all your personal details, such as name, address, birth date, country, religion, etc.
- Please include your current academic qualifications as well.
- Make sure to complete all the required fields and forms for each section on the application form.
you are advised to check the World Health Organization (WHO) Internship Program dates according to the available vacancy.