Applications have been open to apply for the World Youth Forum in Egypt.
WYF aims to cover all of the expenses for 5000+ applicants during our free training program.
We have revealed an open call for young individuals to take part in a Global Youth Forum.
World Youth Forum in Egypt
You will get a chance to attend a 01 Conference in Egypt. After a long-awaited time, 2 years.
The basic objective of this World Youth Forum in Egypt is to create a message of peacefulness, prosperity, and harmony for all the world to see.
Applicants who are doing their undergraduate, graduate, or any other diploma or degree are eligible to apply. In 2017, approximately 2,300 people attended the event, while this year it grew to over 5,000 participants. As of this year in 2021 more than 5,000 students are slated to attend World Youth Forum Egypt.
There is no formal education requirement for World Youth Forum in Egypt. Anyone can become a success, even if they do not have a university diploma!
The International Youth Forum is taking place in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt from 10th to 13th January 2022.
Not every student is afforded the chance to attend an academic program. Those who can benefit from it can apply for a place through a rigorous selection process, however.
The full details about World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt are given below.
World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt Details
- Country: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- No. of Participants: 5,000
- Duration: 10th to 13th January 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
About WYF Egypt
The World Youth Forum is a platform that was built by the Promising Youths. It engages youth from around the globe in an enriching setup. It’s a Junior Leader program. No academic or CGPA is required to be selected for this program.
Forum Discussion Topics
- Future of Energy
- Technology & 5G
- Digital Transformation
- Climate Change
- Social Security
- Human Rights
- Post-Covid Effects
- Distance Learning
- You can attend the events as An Attendee, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant and many more depending on the event.
- Visa Fee
- Air Fare: Including the domestic flights within Egypt.
- Accommodation: Accommodation during the event is FULLY FUNDED by the World Youth Forum.
- Transportation: Hotel transportation is provided from and to the airport.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Step 4: Get your account approved
- Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
- Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
- Step 8: Apply for Visa
- Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
How To Apply For World Youth Forum Registration Egypt