Young Scientists Summer Program 2022 In Austria | Fully Funded
Applications are open for the Young Scientist Summer Program in Austria, a unique program that allows young students to gain first-hand experience with scientific research and work with the leaders of their particular field.
The program will take place in Innsbruck, Austria during June and July of 2022. More efficient and productive employees come from smarter employees. Affordable training is available for organizations that want to promote and incentivize employee development.
The International Summer Program in Vienna is an exciting opportunity for students who are looking for a unique educational experience following their undergraduate study abroad in Europe.
This program offers the chance to immerse yourself into a new culture, connect with professionals from all over the globe, build lasting relationships, work on compelling and original research projects, and continue to grow as a scientist through our jam-packed curriculum.
The young scientist summer program provides an opportunity for highly motivated young scientists to explore research topics related to the works of important scientists at an institute named after applied systems analysis.
By researching these topics, young scientists will learn how to work independently and choose to either pursue academic or private sector careers.
The YYSP summertime program in Austria promotes professional skill development as well as opportunities by providing far better placement possibilities for summer-season university students.
There is an enormous network of alumni from this program that can help to support current students and other grades in their career development and the internship at the IIASA Centre for Climate Change has been developed with the goal of promoting tolerance, equality, and skill learning in an international team setting.
The YYSP summer program in Austria provides new students with plenty of great networking opportunities as there is a substantial community that doesn’t only consist of previous alumni but also has an inherently active and helpful follow-up that doesn’t only move forward but also extends backward to the next incoming year.
I felt very immersed in the experience of living at IIASA. The young scientists were encouraged to come up with their own self-directed projects and do the work, present their work and also do social tasks to share their research with other fellows. The quality of my overall experience was high.
Young Scientists Summer Program 2022 in Austria details:
- Host Country: Austria
- Host Organization: International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis
- Duration: 3 Months
- Dates: 1 June to 31 August
- No. of Participants :50
Benefits of the Young Scientists Summer Program 2022 in Austria:
- Special grants are given to young scientists from Institute’s National Member Organization (NMOs) to participate in the program.
- No tuition fee is charged.
- The participants will receive awards for their outstanding research.
- The winner will be provided with financial support to return to IIASA for additional three-month research.
- The participants are awarded one of these awards, the Pecci Award, the Mikhalevich Award, and Honorable Mentions.
Program Areas of Young Scientists Summer Program 2022 in Austria:
- Advanced Systems Analysis
- Air Quality and Greenhouse Gases
- Evolution and Ecology
- Ecosystem Services and Management
- World Population
- Risk and Resilience
- Transitions to New Technologies
Flagship Projects Young Scientists Summer Program 2022 in Austria:
- Arctic Futures Initiative
- Tropical Futures Initiative
- Challenges and Opportunities of Economic Integration within European and Eurasian Space.
Eligibility Criteria Young Scientists Summer Program 2022 in Austria:
Here are the criteria for the young scientist summer program 2022:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a PhD program.
- Candidates from all around the world can apply.
- The candidate’s research projects must be relevant to the International Institute of Applied System Analysis research.
- Candidates must be motivated to explore further research in relevant fields.
Documents Required of Young Scientists Summer Program 2022 in Austria:
- Research Interests
- Motivation Letter
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Names of two References.
How to Apply for the Young Scientists Summer Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply through an online YSSP application portal.
- It is recommended to get in touch with the relative program representatives and have know-how about the program.
- The candidates have to create a new application, which can be edited anytime before submission.
- The candidates have to provide all the required documents for the application.
- On successful application submission, the candidate receives a confirmation.